You don’t have Apple TV and you would like to stream VIDEO from Youtube or other online services, but you have a modern Smart TV, today I will show you how to stream any video to your TV for free without buying Apple TV. How to connect iPhone to TV?
How to transfer video content or clone your device’s screen using AirPlay
With AirPlay, you can stream or share content from Apple devices to an Apple TV or Smart TV compatible with AirPlay 2. Stream video content. Share photos. Clone the screen content of the device.
Make sure your devices meet the AirPlay requirements. To play and control video using Siri on an iOS device, add an Apple TV or Smart TV compatible with AirPlay 2 to the Home app and assign the product to the room.
Transferring video content using AirPlay from an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Connect your iOS device to the same Wi-Fi network that your Apple TV or Smart TV compatible with AirPlay 2 is connected to.
- Search for the video you want to upload using AirPlay.
- Tap the icon. For some third-party applications, you may need to tap another icon first. * In the Photos application, tap and then tap.
- Choose an Apple TV or Smart TV compatible with AirPlay 2. Need help?
- To stop streaming, tap the icon in the application you are streaming from, and then tap iPhone, iPad or iPod touch in the list.
* Some iOS video applications may not support AirPlay. If you can’t use the AirPlay function with a video application, check the App Store for tvOS to see if this application is available on your Apple TV.
If the video is streamed automatically to your AirPlay device
An iOS device can automatically transfer video using AirPlay to an Apple TV or Smart TV compatible with AirPlay 2, which you often use. If you open the video application and see the icon in the upper left corner, the AirPlay device is already selected.
To use AirPlay on another device, tap and tap another device, or tap iPhone to stop streaming using AirPlay.
Transferring video content using AirPlay from a Mac
- Connect your Mac to the same Wi-Fi network that your Apple TV or Smart TV compatible with AirPlay 2 is connected to.
- On a Mac, open the application or website from which you want to stream video content.
- In the video player interface, click.
- Choose Apple TV or Smart TV. You need help?
- To stop streaming video content, click the icon in the video player interface, then select Disable AirPlay.